One source I’ve been paying attention to recently is Exploding Topics, whose data-driven analysis “casts a wide net” to “find trends before they’re trends.” This article takes recent data to make sense of 57+ Personalization Statistics. We’ll look at 5. But first:
Why does Data Personalization matter?
→ empowers brands to customize their marketing to their specific customer base on an individual level
→ increases the likelihood of the right potential customers encountering the right products for them
→ increases return on marketing budgets.
1. 89% of marketers see a positive ROI when they use personalization in their campaigns
→ therefore, only 11% experience negative ROI
2. The recommendation engine market size is projected to hit $12 billion by 2025
3. Acceptance of personalized ads improved by 19% over two years
→ from 35% to 54% from 2019-2021
4. 76% of consumers say they’re more likely to purchase from brands that personalize
→ and 78% say they’re more likely to recommend brands that personalize, as well as make repeat purchases
5. 61% of high-growth companies are shifting toward first-party data for their personalization strategies
I know 57+ sounds like a lot, but it’s a breezy read that treats an important subject thoroughly. Seriously, check it out.
Get the strategies, motivation, and in-depth interview with all the details every week!